Spruce Up for Spring
- Begin with ceiling fans and work your way down to the baseboards.
- Again, go room by room whenever you have some time.
- CEILING FANS.. a microfiber cloth or hand mop is great for collecting the dust.
- WALLS.. to keep them fresh, lightly dust them every 3 months with a mop (dry or slightly damp). To remove everyday marks, try some warm water and a clean sponge. But be careful with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It could remove the color or finish.
- DOORWAYS AND TRIM.. again, a microfiber cloth works wonders on any dust that may have collected. Cleaning wipes get them to really shine.